You can book your appointment by calling us on 9756 0099 or book online at www.nannupmedicalcentre.com.au. You can also book through the Healthengine app on your mobile phone at any time or by walking in and our lovely receptionist will be happy to help you.
If a longer appointment is required, please notify our receptionist at the time of booking. Longer appointments requirements maybe, but not limited to, a driver’s license assessment, insurance medical, employment medical or a review of a complex health problem.
**Please notify reception if a cancellation of an appointment no less than 1 hour prior to the appointment otherwise a cancellation fee of $65.00 will be charged.
If more than one person from your family wishes to see the Doctor at the same time, please ensure a separate appointment is made for each family member.
We encourage any feedback that can help us to improve. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the services or if you feel your rights are not supported, we would appreciate your comments. Patients can fill the feedback forms at the reception. Call Reception to discuss any problems you may have. We also appreciate any compliments regarding our services.
We continue to bulk bill the following patients:
- All Health Care card, Pension Card holders
- DVA card holders
- Children under the age 16
- Fees will also apply to nurse procedures which will be discusses on the day of requirements.
- If no Medicare Card is available, full consultation payment will apply. International patients will need to pay full consultation fee on the day and claim against their insurance company.
- All payments are required on the day of consultation.
Please let reception know if you cannot make an appointment.
A cancellation fee of $65.00 may apply if appointment is not cancelled prior to 1 hour of the appointments.